Got a Toro Dingo mini skid steer?
Actually, got a Dingo or Vermeer or Ditch Witch?
Then these are the mini skid steer pallet forks you need. You can learn more about them via the previous link to Spartan Equipment’s website. This is what they offer.
Mini Skid Steer Pallet Forks For Dingo Loaders: Specs
These mini skid steer pallet forks for Dingo machines are also compatible with Vermeer and Ditch Witch mini skid steers.
They are compatible with the universal mount systems of these machines and come with Class I 36” long forks rated to 2,500 pounds – which makes them highly versatile and useful for a wide range of jobs.
The forks are adjustable and can be locked in various positions, and the attachment comes with a headache rack that can support heavy loads like bricks and construction materials.
Overall, this attachment is 30” tall, 30.5” wide, and 39” long. The fork tines are 31”x4”x1.5”, the operating capacity is 270 pounds, and as stated fork capacity is 2,500 lbs.
These mini skid steer pallet forks are also covered by a generous 1-year warranty. Visit the product listing above for more details.
What Can You Use Them for?
The great thing about pallet fork attachments is that they are almost as versatile as skid steer loaders themselves.
They can be used for an impressively wide range of applications including but not limited to the following.
- Lifting heavy palletized merchandise, and streamlining warehouse management.
- Lifting other heavy or irregular loads. This makes them ideal for lifting loads of construction and roofing materials like shingles and bricks.
- Lifting irregular, bundled materials like logs, roots, pipes, or even bags of seed, fertilizer, or concrete.
- Pallet fork attachments can also be used to lift other heavy equipment, such as pallet jacks or lawnmowers, to move them or administer maintenance.
- Adjustable pallet forks like these can also be used to move large boulders and stumps.
- They’re not designed for the job, but pallet fork attachments can also be used like improvised bale spears for moving brush or baled hay. Simply drive the loader into the pile, lift, and drag away.
- Pallet forks can also be used to lift and load heavy items like appliances, truck parts, and even trash cans or dumpsters.
- Hunters, take note: If you’ve just harvested a medium to large kill and don’t have a gambrel, you can improvise with a skid steer equipped with pallet forks. The attachment may even be able to help you lift the kill for cleaning.
All in all, skid steer pallet forks like these heavy-duty dingo pallet forks, thanks to their general nature, are among the most versatile attachments in the industry.
Why Spartan Equipment?
Spartan Equipment takes American-made quality and customer service very seriously.
That’s why their attachments – including these mini skid steer pallet forks for Dingo, Vermeer, and Ditch Witch skid loaders – are made in the United States.
But they go further. Their attachments are not only made here, they are made using only American steel. They never use cheap Chinese imports that are plagued by low-quality controls, low strength, brittleness, and inconsistent alloy chemistry.
In addition to producing attachments of uncompromising quality that will Never Surrender, Spartan Equipment offers unparalleled customer service.
They’re also headquartered right in Joppa, Maryland, so for some of you that might be in your area. Get in touch with them if you have any questions about the specifications or quality of their skid steer attachments at 1-888-888-1085.